- The Social Evenings are for all to enjoy at the Rakaia Community Centre and attached Marquee. With a grand array of prizes on display.
- Our venue will be smoke-free in accordance with the law. An area outside will be provided for smokers.
- Only alcohol purchased at the venue may be consumed on the premises.
- There are NO EFTPOS facilities at the Community Centre; ATM machines are located at Rakaia Mobil only.
- Senior Competitors – please ensure you show your tag at the door each evening (except Sunday) upon arriving at the Social Function to secure entry in all Drawn Prizes for that evening. You must be present to claim any Drawn Prize on any night. The Super Draws will be drawn between 8pm and 10pm nightly. Spot Prizes may be drawn before 8pm and carry on after 10pm (See Rule 10).
- Guests and visitors are welcome at the Social Evenings at a cost of $5 per night. Visitor
Passes must be displayed at all times.
- Prizes won in the Heaviest Salmon Overall and Heaviest Trout Overall Categories will automatically be awarded to the successful angler, regardless of them being present.
- Announcements will be made each evening informing competitors should the river be declared unfishable.
- No fish will be accepted at the scales without first presenting your Fishing Licence (See Rule 6).
- Final Prize Presentation of Senior and Junior Prizes commences at 1.00 pm on Sunday (or at 12 noon if Sunday is declared a no fishing day)
Further Information is available from:
Rakaia River Fishing Promotions Inc.
P.O. Box 52, Rakaia 7743
Phone (03) 302 7451 (during competition only)
For an emergency at the hall call 0273027527
Entry forms are available from Sport shops or online (PDF format) at www.rakaiasalmon.co.nz
If your entry has not been receipted within 14 days,
please phone 03 302 7451 or email the treasurer
Closing date for entries Friday 21st February 2020